Tuesday 16 February 2010

Belated Valentine's Post

On a boring mid-week day, I thought I would share a few heart-felt photos from the weekend. First of all, a cute cupcake I bought from Greggs...

My Saturday outfit - all Topshop...

This is the first time I have worn this Parisian tee...



A couple of Accessorize bangles and the ring that decorated my cupcake.



My lovely bf created a bistro-inspired setting for my surprise Valentine's meal.




We had pasta bolognase in our own apartment - more romantic I think than a packed restaurant. He also made me a card and chose 2 poems to go in it - the old softie.






I was bad and broke my spending ban, but I felt it was justified as I had an embarrassing falling over incedent and bruised and took the skin off both my knees :( I needed cheering up and so I popped into Topshop and got a bit of pretty lace...





in the form of this vest top, in my favourite pinky lilac. The tiny thing in the centre of the pic is...








cupcakes again! I LOVE these, and am proud of myself for waiting so long to get them as I saw an assistant in Topman wearing them two weeks previously, but held out as I had just decided to give my purse a rest. I think I am coming down with yet another cold, can't wait for the weekend already...






2 comments:

  1. Aww how cute is that cupcake, and your table looks so cute! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new buys, especially that pretty lacy vest.
    Your bf is so sweet doing all that for you!

    LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    xx

    ReplyDelete