Sunday 11 April 2010

Easter Pastels

I am so behind with my posts at the moment. These photos are from the Easter weekend, when I decided to paint my nails all different colours a la Pixie Lott. As spring is in the air, these are the colours I put together, from left to right: Eyeko Vintage Green, Barry M Bright Pink, Rimmel Twinkle, Barry M Flamingo Pink, Barry M Baby Blue, Eyeko Nude, Eyeko Lilac.
I picked my favourite five to do my finger nails and did the right hand matching.

This is my Easter Sunday outfit when we had the best weather - Miss Selfridge lace vest and cropped top, they didn't come together but I thought that the colours matched perfectly. Topshop necklace, Accessorize bangle.


River Island grey cropped combats and nude bow sandals.




I love these sandals. I did my toes in all the pastel nail paints, well I did have four days off work relaxing!



This was Easter Monday, when the weather went rubbish. Topshop stripey tunic and tan waist belt.



Accessorize pearl necklace.


Cute buttoned sleeve.


I also wore black leggings and, as it was so disappointingly unsummery, Ugg boots. I had a lovely Easter weekend though, lots of cider, Easter roast and chocolate bunnies!



This was yesterday, another nice warm day. I actually went jogging really early and again this morning. We indulge so much on weekends I have felt so sluggish lately. It feels refreshing to go outside and just run when there is no one else around. Anyway, at a more normal hour when the sun had come out me and the bf went to the park and ate strawberries. I wore this River Island nude jacket...


...


Miss Selfridge quilted bag, with Accessorize rose bag charm,


My River Island green tapered trousers again and some Office sandals from last summer. This weekend has gone so quick but at least it will be easier to go to work if the weather is nice. I got a letter from a college about a second interview for the Early Years course I applied to so I am feeling a bit better about the teaching thing now. I will have to do a presentation (aaargh) but I have plenty of time to prepare it. I have sorted out a load of things to sell to save money for when I am studying, this time next month I might have a place confirmed, it's v exciting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment