Sunday 13 December 2009

Outfit of the day & my Xmas tree

Today i am wearing this lovely rose print tunic from New Look, with black jeggings and a River Island waist belt. I love purple, black, pink and grey, and I think it goes with my freshly dyed black hair.

Close-up of River Island flower ring...
On my nails I am wearing Barry M Once Upon a Time, which is silver and bright pink flecks and is pretty sparkly and festive, speaking of which...



My Xmas tree is now up. It is the black artificial one from Paperchase, my boyfriend put it on a chair as its only 3ft, not sure it goes too well with the chair but my tree and decorations are magical.



My mum bought me this bird ages ago, its jewelled with a beaded tail and goes perfectly with my other decorations.





The hanging jewels and snowflakes are from Paperchase. There are loads of different colours but they are all pink, turquoise, purple pretty kind of shades. The piece of silver tinsel was only 50p from Wilkinsons, I also got 20 baubles for two pounds, a set of fairy lights for 1.98 and the silver butterfly topper. They didnt have any angels or stars apart from the ones for huge trees, I don't normally go in Wilkinsons but its one of those places where you can find bargains if you are discerning. I think the tree looks beautiful considering we only moved out of home six months ago and had to buy everything new on a budget.
I also bought some new hair straightners this week, didnt really want to splash out but my old ones broke :( I will do a review at some point next week. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.



2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit, the whole outfit looks really cool, and i really want a christmas tree now!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree looks lovely! Paperchase is one of my most fave shops ever x

    ReplyDelete