Wednesday 2 December 2009

Pretty Pearly Things

I got a mini Topshop haul this week, my last for a while as I am concentrating on Xmas shopping now. I got this gorgeous Chanel-esque purse with pearl embellishment. I added a tiny Vivienne Westwood brooch that I have been waiting to to pin on something, I think it makes it look at bit more expensive. They also do the purse in blue, I prefer red though and it's more Xmassey.

I also got these gloves, they are very soft angora wool and keep my hands toasty. Plus I had to have them because of the super cute pearl detail.

They go really well with my new scarf, I love the soft pink and blue colour blocks against the neutral black.
I am really getting into the Xmas spirit this week and I can't wait to get my tree as everyone at work already has theirs up. I have finally convinced the boyfriend that a fake tree is a cheaper and chicer option, plus we can keep it up for much longer. I am considering a black one from Paperchase as I think they look quite stylish.

1 comment:

  1. OMG i need those gloves! I think you should get the black tree, they look so classy, but then again sometimes its nice to have a trashy tacky tree x

    ReplyDelete