Tuesday 8 December 2009

Rock & Rose and Fake Marc Jacobs

This was my casual Sunday look last week - plain grey top styled up with layered necklaces.
The top is Topshop and is a bit assymetric, its longer on the right of the photo and I have an ASOS lace trimmed vest underneath in the same shade of grey, worn with faded boyfriend jeans. The knotted seed pearl necklace is Accessorize and the pink rose necklace is from the Rock and Rose jewellery website.


Close-up of the rose necklace - so pretty!

Also I wanted to stick on a picture of my new bag, I know its fake Marc Jacobs and they have been around forever but I still like the style. I had one a few years ago and the clasp broke, they were so popular at the time I even managed to sell it on on ebay for a good price, despite me stating that it didnt actually shut properly. Anyway its a great copy, looks like real leather and is just the right size. I have been used to carrying bigger bags around and eveything gets lost in there, its so much better now I have cut down my clutter and have everything to hand.
On the Christmas front, I did order the black faux tree from Paperchase, unfortunately they tried to deliver it yesterday when I wasn't in so I will probably be picking it up on saturday. I braved the crowds in the Leeds Borders at the weekend - there was a closing down sale on and it was heaving! - and I picked up a couple of pretty tree decorations from the Paperchase in there. I also got some carefully chosen cheap bits from Wilkinsons to pad it out. I can't wait to put it all together and get a photo up :)



No comments:

Post a Comment