Sunday 24 January 2010

Neutral Nudes

All I have read in magazines this week is how nude and neutral shades are the latest thing. I love pinky shades as they go so well with black so I popped to the shops yesterday and picked up a few (a lot) of pretty bits. First these earrings from Miss Selfridge, I mostly wear pearl studs and I love the lilac colour of the ones on the right.

Also this peach bra from La Senza, I love the bows on the sides...




I picked up this peach drapey t-shirt from Primarni for four pounds, I might get it in white aswell as I love comfy draped tops.





I bought this matching peach flower ring for two pounds.






I then went to Zara and spotted this lovely soft pink bag, I might have saved it for another time when I had more cash but then I saw 'special price' written on the tag - it was only twenty pounds! For a bag that big with such a lovely soft slouchy feel to it I would have expected forty five. There were only three in the shop and another girl grabbed one while I was thinking about it so I bet they will sell out.





I had ten pounds left so I grabbed this cute t-shirt. They also had a couple of tees with sequins on the shoulders and a black tasselled one so I will be going back at some point! i couldnt buy them yesterday anyway as they weren't pink or nude and didnt go with the rest of my purchases ;)



I looked through my wardrobe this morning and put together a selection of nudes / pinks that I already have, dont they all look nice together, I love this colour palette. Top row are two River Island jackets, yes I did need both as they are obviously completely different! Then I have a greyish pink Miss Selfridge waterfall cardi, Topshop corset style tee and beaded galaxy top.




And finally, pale pink card skirt and heather type shade jumper with shoulder embellishment, also from Topshop. Love them all!










1 comment:

  1. Oooh all these things are super cute!!
    love the tops!!

    Im following ur blog!
    Hope you will follow mine!
    xx

    -http://tunicsandtamarindchutney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete