Wednesday 20 January 2010

Tigi Bed Head & My Fave Lipgloss

Just a quick mid-week post about a few beauty buys I picked up for a fraction of RRP on ebay. I have been tempted by Tigi for ages but was put off by the price, then I remembered my favourite online discount haunt. I got the Ego Boost for just under seven quid and the Headrush for under two fifty. The Ego Boost is a leave in conditioner and the Headrush is a shine spray. Both work on wet or dry hair which I was pleased about as I forget these things when I have just showered and prefer to apply products just before I go out the door. I used the conditioner a few days ago and it did make the ends of my hair noticabley stronger and bouncier than before. I applied the shine spray every morning this week and it definitely got rid of the fluffiness at the back of my hair and made it look glossier. Will definitely be buying these again!

I was also considering a product called Queen for a day, has anyone used this or got any other Tigi recommendations?

I also got this brand new on ebay - Rimmel Stay Glossy in Fuchsia Fever. I have been looking for A Dannii Minogue-esque bright purpley pink gloss and this is perfect, I've been wearing it everyday. You might think Rimmel is too much of a cheapy brand to be that good but I did see it winning most long-lasting lipgloss in a magazine and I'm a big fan.

Not the best picture but you get the idea. It's cute but not too bright for everyday.
I heard that the snow is making another appearance very soon and am dreading it. I have bought a new coat and Ugg style boots in readiness but I really don't want to get them dirty in the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment