Wednesday 10 March 2010

20 Questions

I thought I would do a little mid-week post as i have been nominated to do a 20 questions thing by the lovely Emerald Green 88.

1. What can't you leave home without?

My keys as pictured above, and my phone.

2. Favourite make-up brand.

I can't decide between Benefit and Barry M, although obviously there is a big difference in price! I love it when things look pretty and work as well :)

3. Favourite flower?

Roses. Still waiting for a certain someone to buy me some ;)

4. Favourite clothing store?

Topshop, Topshop, Topshop. And a bit of Zara.

5. Favourite perfume?

Marc Jacobs Lola for the daytime and Dior Midnight Poison for the evening.

6. Heels or Flats?

I can't possibly decide...






7. Do you make good grades?

Yes I worked hard at school.

8. Favourite colours?

In all things, pink. In clothes, black, grey, navy, red & a bit of pink

9. Do you drink energy drinks?

The bf does, I like a swig of the blackcurrant ones. And Lucozade when I'm ill if that counts.

10. Do you drink juice?

I always have tropical in the fridge and like cranberry with my vodka.

11. Do you like swimming?

Can't swim! Don't do sports of any kind.

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?

Not since I moved out of my parent's house and my table manners went downhill...

13. Favourite moisturiser?

Bit of a boring choice but I like the classic Olay in the pink bottle because it soaks in straight away.

14. Do you want to get married?

Yes of course.

15. Do you get mad easily?

Yes little things annoy me all the time, mainly buses not showing up as it happens to me most days!

16. Are you into ghost hunting?

No I would be too scared.

17. Any phobias?

I'm scared of spiders like most people. Maybe confined spaces because I often have a dream where I am walking up a narrow straircase and it gets smaller and smaller until my shoulders get wedged between the walls and I'm stuck halfway up - strange!

18. Do you bite your nails?

Never, I like to keep them nice :)

19. Have you ever had a near death experience?

Not really, when I was about five I jumped into the deep end of a swimming pool and had to be rescued but I dont think I was close to death.

20. Do you drink coffee?

Only cappuccinos! Only if it's frothy and chocolatey.

And after all that, a nice pic to finish off with..



I picked this up from Accessorize on my lunch break on Monday. I'm thinking it would go perfectly with new season pastels.


No comments:

Post a Comment