Tuesday 2 March 2010

Weekend Haul

I went out for a payday shopping trip on Saturday and debuted a denim shirt I have been meaning to wear. It was eighteen pounds from New Look, worn with a pale pink Topshop vest underneath and a brown leather Topshop waist belt over the top.
I wore black short shorts underneath and leggings as it was a tiny bit too short for leggings on their own.

And onto the haul, a very tiny one for me but I was trying to be good and discerning :) Two pairs of River Island earrings...


Zara black top with fringed shoulders...



and a pale pink cropped tee with stud and rivet detail, also from Zara.
On the scrapbook front I picked up a nice cheap one from WHSmith with a pink cover and black pages. I started it on Sunday, I went through a huge pile of magazines cutting out the prettiest pics and looking at them all together it gives me a better idea of what my style is. I am going to do a few more pages and then post some pics...




No comments:

Post a Comment