Sunday 7 March 2010

Heart to Resist

Although Valentine's Day has been and gone, I found it "Heart to Resist" this Opi nail polish. I got it cheap on ebay and it arrived straight away, I was really pleased. The polish is clear with a slight glitter tinge to it and a smattering of tiny red hearts.
At first it was pretty tricky to actually get the hearts onto my nails as they were quite large and the brush kept coming back out with just the clear polish on it, which was quite nice on its own really. But after trial and error I managed to keep fishing the hearts out and sticking them on. I did feel a bit Alice in Wonderland-esque as they reminded me a bit of hearts on a playing card. We went to the cinema yesterday to see The Lovely Bones, it was a bit weird. Alice was fully booked and the bf didn't think it looked manly enough for him...

Also I have a few scrapbook pages to show you. 96 glue dots was so not enough, I will have to buy some more. I particularly love the shoes on the girl on the top left, and the handbag with stars on next to it. At a price of several hundred pounds though, I will just stick to looking at a picture of it!


Gotta love feathers and studs - I have the clutch at the top in black.



Fringing is another one of my favourite styles, and I love the bangles on the bottom right.






Which is more stylish, a scarf or a statement necklace? I just can't decide.



4 comments:

  1. Love the scrapbooking idea, it'd save a lot of space in my flat!
    I've nominated you for the 20 questions tag on my blog here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scrapbooking idea is so cool and the girl who's booties you like is like my favouritest tv presenter ever!

    The nails are so super cute. I want to see Alice too! My bf would never accompany me to see it though lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails look so cute!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely necklace for me, but I have like a bad sense of style, that shouldn't be trusted LOL.

    ReplyDelete