Sunday 11 October 2009

Back to Black


I went to visit my parents yesterday and I picked up a few things in town on the way. I think you can never have too many black pieces so it was all money well spent. I got the pumps from Primark, I wore out my last pair of black flats and have been meaning to get these since I saw them on a couple of blogs. Also pictured are a stud detail jumper (back view shown as there are more studs), and another black knit with little puffed, padded shoulders. Both from Topshop, but I have to say I wasn't impressed with the service I got in there, I had to queue for a changing room whilst one of the shop assistants tried something on and another one blocked the entrance so I thought that was unprofessional. i love my spoils though, I am thinking of wearing them with straight black trousers or an a-line skirt and lacey tights.

This is the outfit i wore on saturday; purple longline cardigan and white t-shirt, both Topshop, River Island studded bangle, Primark embellished bib necklace that i bought a couple of weeks ago, also not pictured Topshop animal print stud earrings.

Primark high-waisted indigo jeans...


and one of my favourite pairs of boots, i got them from Office last year. They are just right with these jeans and i love the buckle detail.
On a non-fashion related note, I finished my first book by Sarah Waters this week and can't wait to read more. She writes historical crime fiction and there are so many twists in it i couldn't put it down, would recommend them to anyone.
I also joined the Love Film website after getting a voucher in my Grazia the other week, I got a 30 day free trial and a ten pound Topshop voucher. i am definitely going to keep it up as you get unlimited DVDs every month and i have to watch a couple of films every weekend so its perfect for me.



5 comments:

  1. I love the style of those jeans!

    xoxo
    Miss Neira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie, thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog :)

    LOVE that jumper! I didn't see that in Topshop when I went last week, otherwise I def would've bought it!

    ♥ Hannah

    ((LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM))

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that jumper in grey!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your comments everyone, its exciting to have new readers :) i will read your blog if you have one and comment back x

    ReplyDelete