Thursday 29 October 2009

Jennifer Aniston Appreciation

This is a just a bit of fun post that i thought of doing after seeing so many pictures of Jennifer Aniston in magazines. I think she always looks cool because the things she wears are quite simple but always in a nice colour palette and subtley expensive. I have put a few of my favourites in and tried to recreate them myself. I know I look nothing like her and my style is a bit more girly but i thought it would be something different to do and i like dressing up.

The photo above is my favourite pic of Jen, I love the colour of the dress and the way she has kept it simple and added interest with layered jewellery.

This is my version, no point me trying to recreate her hair but this is a grey structured bustier from Topshop which is pretty similar to her dress. Necklaces, cocktail ring and clutch are from Accessorize.
This is a close-up of the cameo necklace, I love it and it goes really well with grey. They also had a blush coloured cameo with a woman's silhouette on it which I might buy as well.



Another pic of Jen in a pretty scarf and quilted bag combo. Trying to ignore John Mayer (*disapproves*)




Topshop pale pink vest and scarf, Marc B bag which I have had ages and love.




Close-up of the very pretty paisley Topshop scarf...




...and the quilted bag, which I also have in grey.






This is totally chic and classic...







My version has a bit more bling, black Topshop vest, Accessorize pearl bracelet, ebay pearl necklace and River Island sunglasses.
Lots of posts coming soon as i have ordered a few things online- Eyeko goodies, an ebay buy and a few bits from Topshop. I went on their website to look at the new Kate Moss stuff but it was so pricey I ended up getting something totally different...







2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comments on my blog.

    Yeah I love the TS tunic but if you keep looking on ebay they may have it one day! They had loads on there a while back.

    Jennifer is gorgeous isn't she and when you think she look so great for her age! I love your quilted bag!

    ReplyDelete