Thursday 1 October 2009

Pretty Primarni Purchases



I popped into Primark the other day to see if they had anything nice in and ended up with a whole new outfit! The embellished bib necklace was featured in a fashion magazine and i had been keeping my eye out for it. I think I'm going to wear it with a plain black of white t-shirt.


They had loads of shirt dresses in and I chose this one because I thought the pale grey and pink colours were the prettiest, and would suit my dark hair and pale skin. i have some wet look leggings and black skinny jeans I can wear with it.


To finish off I got some black ruched suede look boots. I have an almost identical pair from last year and i wore them so much they needed replacing. The heel is just the right height for me and is quite chunky and easy to walk in without being clumpy. I had intended to wear them with smart skirts for work but they actually look really good next to my new shirt dress...

3 comments:

  1. oooooh great new purchases - i've just bought a lumberjack shirt like that. they're so perfect for layering in winter! i love mine with a long faux fur vest on top!

    thanks for the super sweet comment you left on my blog :)

    ♥ Hannah

    ((london--rose.blogspot.com))

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete