Saturday 24 October 2009

Leeds Loot

About time for a new post, I havent been feeling up to it recently as i have had flu. Also as i havent been well enough to leave the house i havent been able to buy anything new to write about! We went shopping in Leeds today and this is what i wore. River Island embellished t-shirt, have written about this before, the reason this photo is up is to show off my Topshop red lacey cardigan. It looks a bit of an orange shade in the photo but really it is bright red.
This is an Accessorize bracelet i have had for a few years, its very pretty and has a purple heart and a four leaved clover around the other side and lots of tiny pearls.


I thought the red cardigan looked good next to my pale grey Topshop skirt. It looks a bit shapeless in the photo but it is fitted over the hips and is just below knee length. It flares out when you spin round which is nice.


I love these boots and tights, i am considering buying some of the really trendy ones which are the same but have a peep toe. They have some in Topshop that are nearly a hundred quid but they look so cool! Both the boots and tights were from Primark last year. I never wore the boots with a skirt when i first got them, i thought short boots would look wrong with a skirt but i felt really good in this outfit today.


And this is what i actually bought, a very modest amount of things. I read on another blog that Lush have brought out Snow Fairy in a solid perfume this year and i had to buy it as i always buy the shower gel this time of year. i put some of the perfume on when we sat down to have lunch and i have been smelling it on my wrists all afternoon, its such a nice sweet smell. Of course i had to stock up on the shower gel as well. I bought two pairs of earrings from Accessorize, the photo does not do them justice but the pair on the left have a dark purplish stone in the centre and diamondy ones around the edge, i saw them on the website and went looking for them. And the ones on the right are black with tiny pink flowers, i already have these and used to wear them with all my black or pink outfits but then i lost one so i had to buy them again.
The background is my only clothes buy, i soft purpley grey shawl / long cardigan from River Island. It has holes for your arms but it kind of just drapes and i can see it being held together by a nice brooch. It looks much better on so i will do another post when i wear it. It has a few sparkly threads running through it which made me think of Xmas, I have noticed that all the shop seem to be full of sequins already. I saw some gorgeous tree decorations in Paperchase - tiny birds made of beads and brightly coloured baubels that looked as though they were covered with velvet. I can't wait to get my tree....




1 comment: