Thursday 8 October 2009

Bits & Bows


I bought the cute little necklace on the left from Topshop the other day, the two chains are attached at the clasp and the bow and the pearl are *oh so tiny*. They had a few little charm necklaces in, each with two tiny chains together, one with a heart and a leaf, and another with the word *love* in gold and i think another little heart. i love pearls and the bright green caught my eye so i went for this one.

A nice post by Em at Passion for Fashion got me thinking about bows so i decided to include the purple one on the right as well. I bought it from Accessorize about a month ago. i don't normally go for gold or plastic charms but you know how things just call to you... :)

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh bow love. I love the green in the Topshop necklace so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie, thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog :)

    I know exactly which coatigan you mean and have been eyeing it up myself, lol x

    Love these necklaces - so cute! I don't think I own a single bow... Not on any of my clothes, or any accessories... How bad is that! My style isn't very girly though.

    ♥ Hannah

    ((LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM))

    xx

    ReplyDelete