Monday 7 September 2009

Key Pieces for Autumn - 4. The Bag


I have quite a few gorgeous accessories to talk about here, but my favourite is definitely my new bag as it gives such good tassel ;)
Tassels are very now and I especially like them in black as they tick the gothic box as well. My new bag is from Topshop (unsurpisingly), and cost me fifty five pounds. The priciest of all my new buys but worth it for the roomy size and genuine leather. It has a circular base and drawstring top, where the aforemetioned tassels add a bit of sophisticated decoration. The brand new leather is buttersoft and very touchable, plus it has not only a long detatchable shoulder strap but short handles as well, do you need anymore convincing??
It also comes in a bright red shade to add a splash of colour to a neutral outfit.
I'd also like to mention River Island scarves in this post as they have a couple of lovely ones in at the moment - a grey dip dyed cobwebby number and a slightly warmer black check sequinned one. I'm a big fan of the lightweight fashion scarf, they work for all seasons and I still wear and love a lilac and silver paisley one I got from ASOS years ago!

PS check out Topshop's black leather studded waist belt

No comments:

Post a Comment