Tuesday 8 September 2009

Key Pieces for Autumn - 5. The Knit


This is my last post in this series and I'm really spoilt for choice with the lovely knits in the shops at the moment. My favourite has to be the black holey jumper, stylishly holey of course. Topshop are doing several short sleeved, long sleeved, smooth or fluffy wool, and there are some particularly cool ones at ASOS.com which have an irregular "just customised" look. Cosy and on trend!
A personal favourite feature of mine on an item of clothing is pockets. I have a great stretchy black skirt with big front pockets on, and have just bought a cosy oversized Topshop v-neck jumper with 2 cute big pockets. I got in it black but might have to go back for the grey and navy...
Also have to mention my third Topshop knit - a bright red pointelle cardigan. Red hasnt quite had the publicity that purple and cobalt blue have had for this season, but its my pick of the jewel colours and it goes with my red mac and suede ankle boots from winters past :)

1 comment:

  1. Thats so pretty and cosy, i really want some leather ankle boots for A/W, great posts! xx

    ReplyDelete