Monday 16 November 2009

Blog Award & Topshop pumps

The lovely Em at Passion for Fashion nominated me for this award, I normally just stick to clothes and make-up in my posts but I have come up with a few facts about myself so you can get to know me a bit better:


1. I was born on Friday 13th. My birthday is in January which I like to think of as the thirteenth month as it follows December, the twelfth month. I am not superstitious about it at all and can't believe some people won't even leave the house on this day! On the other hand a lot of people say it is their lucky number even though they have no connection with it whatsoever, so it must be special.


2. I have a degree in English and I love reading. I read every day on the journey to and from work. I like anything with a bit of a twist and a spooky atmostphere, from Wuthering Heights and Dracula to anything by Barbara Vine and Sarah Waters.


3. I met my boyfriend on Facebook - internet romance really does happen!I found him on the friends list of someone I know and we have now been living together for six months.

This is him:



4. I have double jointed arms - this was always my interesting fact when we had to think of one at school.


5. I never learned to ride a bike - although I am going out with someone who is obessessed with downhill mountain biking.



6. I have applied to do teacher training next year, I want to teach English in a secondary school. It would be an exciting challenge and I can't wait to find out if I have a place at uni.


7. When I was ten I had two pet mice, a brown one called Minnie and a white one called Mary. I have no pets now but would love to have a pug puppy one day.



The people I tag for the award are:













PS look at my lovely new Topshop bejewelled pumps! I have been putting off wearing them as its such horrible weather and I don't want them to get wet and muddy. I might just keep them for wearing inside over Xmas.










6 comments:

  1. aww thank you! I'll do this tomorrow :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo your boyfriend is gorgeous! I love the pumps, i'm the same i hate wearing my pretty new shoes out and getting them mucky :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww thank you sooo much sweetie!!!! You've brought a huge smile to my face now hehe.

    I have already done the rounds with this award though, so don't think I could think of anymore interesting facts.. Im quite boring haha. Ill post a special thank you to you when I next do a blog post though.

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thankyouuu!! :D I shall do this after my shopping trip tomorrow!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the award! & the story about how you met your bf is so sweet :)

    ♥ Hannah

    ((LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM))

    xx

    ReplyDelete