Saturday 14 November 2009

Flamingo Pink & Cheryl Cole

I have just tried out Barry M's Flamingo Pink nail paint and I love it! I had seen it on a couple of blogs and although I thought it might be a bit orangey for my skintone I bought it anyway and it's now my favourite, its so bright and such a dense colour.
It goes really well with this long cardigan I got from ASOS, I am wearing it as a dress...

with a long vest and treggings underneath.


I went out wearing this denim quilted bag from Topshop, I wouldnt wear the skinny jeans in this pale shade of denim so I think the bag is a much cuter way to work this trend.
The ASOS cardigan I had on was meant to be "in the style of Cheryl Cole" because she was pictured wearing one exactly the same, and I have been thinking about buying some of the Cheryl Cole false eyelashes from Superdrug. Has anyone tried these? I am really tempted to get them but my mum thinks they will be OTT. Maybe the Kimberly ones instead? One of my friends says false eyelashes can stay on for up to 2 weeks so it would be better to get some that were a lot more subtle, but then what would be the point in wearing them? And i wouldnt want to leave them on for work anyway. Any comments welcome.



1 comment:

  1. Ohmygosh i love the cardigan, i'm off to look at ASOS. The girls aloud lashes won't stay on for that long, they are more to be used for nights out and then taken off when you get home. I've not used those ones but a couple of friends have and they are really good x Ohh and i have an award for you on my blog x

    ReplyDelete