Sunday 8 November 2009

Unexpected Saturday Buys

I went into town yesterday just to get some boots heeled, and ended up looking in Peacocks while I was waiting. To be honest I hadn't thought that Peacocks was that great in the past, I once bought a pair of Lady Gaga type shoes from here but that's all, I never really looked at the clothes as I thought they were a bit.. well... chavvy. But I take it all back because I bought loads! My style is quite goth glam at the moment, I tried on the above top and realised it was actually a mini dress, I really like it because it is a bit rock n roll without being over the top. It was a really good fit as well, as was everything I tried on.
I also got this top, in pink and in grey as well. I wasn't sure about such a pale colour but it suited me, probably because I have such pink cheeks. It was slightly on the loose side and nice and long. I actually tried on a top in River Island that was almost exactly the same, grey marl with studs on the shoulders but the fit was rubbish. The Peacocks one was only twelve pounds and the dress was the same price.

My favourite item was this coatigan, I have been wanting one for ages. There was one in River Island that I wanted that sold out, and then a fair isle one in Topshop that sold out as well! I had a look in Primark the other day but they all had short sleeves, i had been considering some not quite perfect ones on Ebay when I saw this gorgeous one in Peacocks. It had five pounds off it and was twenty. It's nice and thick, with long sleeves and a hood, and it's below the knee length. The best thing about it is that it's a perfect fit on me. i can wear it whenever I want to wear a dress or thin long cardigan underneath and it's too mild for my big winter coat. I wore it out today with...



Primark shirt dress, Accessorize bracelets...




Topshop black treggings, I have taken a close up of the high waisted buttons





And my new favourite boots, these were an ebay bargain. They are slouchy, studded and buckled and barely worn in excellent condition, originally from Topshop in London. I read in a magazine this week that all women are searching for the perfect black flat boots this winter and I'm glad I have mine.



I am wearing Barry M nail paint in raspberry. It's my new favourite, the colour shows better on the picture of the treggings, it's a lot deeper than it looks here.
I went food shopping today, I was looking for the new popping candy Chocolate Orange, but they only had the boring original one so I got some Chocolate Orange cookies, which were half the price anyway :)





4 comments:

  1. Love your buys & I love those boots
    I have that barry m nail paint & I love them!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh fab bits, i love that top. Your boots are AMAZING! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweetie, thanks for entering the £50 ASOS voucher giveaway on my blog :)

    I'm completely in love with those boots - GORGEOUS! Lovely new buys x

    ♥ Hannah

    ((LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM))

    xx

    ReplyDelete